Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] Re: working with glass

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 17:45:23 PDT

I do think it's a good idea to survey the students about the lessons they
liked best, but I also think that you shouldn't throw out a good lesson just
because one group doesn't like it. It may be a favorite with the next
group.

Sometimes lessons work differently...simply because sometimes we approach
the lesson differently. Also, our own excitement about a lesson
communicates a lot to the students.
Carolyn