Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] Re: working with glass

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 17:45:23 PDT

I do think it's a good idea to survey the students about the lessons they
liked best, but I also think that you shouldn't throw out a good lesson just
because one group doesn't like it. It may be a favorite with the next

Sometimes lessons work differently...simply because sometimes we approach
the lesson differently. Also, our own excitement about a lesson
communicates a lot to the students.

> At the end of each year I like to ask my 8th graders what they liked about
> this year's art class and what they would like to see added or improved.
> Most of my students are pretty upfront about what they liked and didn't
> like about my program. I love their feedback because it helps me improve
> my program and motivates me to try new things.

To unsubscribe go to