Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Starbucks tumbler

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 15:44:41 PDT

Saturday I bought a cup at starbucks. The 8 oz. starbucks kiddie
'tumbler' allows you to put imagery inside the plastic outer layer by
unscrewing the bottom. I had xerox copied some recent scratchboard
work. So I took one of them, placed the starbucks template over it, and
cut out a design for my cup. Anything for a little motivation for
students! But also think it is a nice way to talk to others more about
my program. A conversation piece.

To unsubscribe go to