[teacherartexchange] My Book: What are your wishes for Today?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 08:41:32 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

In searching for the perfect fish image for my new friend Oscar (from
Brazil), I found this phrase:

"Legends tell that Fishes could fulfill our wishes."

What wishes do you have for my fish today? I will pass them on to him.
I will wish for World Peace again.... at least I am consistent. I know
I have many more wishes.... but one for today from me is enough.

Reply to me OFF LIST with your wishes.... aside from one wishing I
would stop posting these "rambles". This is the only one you get
today.

I selected a beautiful Neon Fish for Oscar as his art work are quite
lively and colorful. The one I found is red-blue-purple. Oscar also
sent me some paintings (images) of his with fish.

Regards,

Judy Decker