[teacherartexchange] MUST SEE Altered Book Artist - PLUS lots of images to use

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 06:57:22 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Those of you serious about Altered Books will want to see Beth Cote's site:
http://www.alteredbook.com/index.html
Marsha recommended this site to me.

If I were really serious about doing more Altered Books - I would pick
up some of her books and or CDs (LOTS of copyright free images on her
CDs). If you purchase - or have purchased - let us know what you
think.

I will email Beth for permission to link. For now - save the link.

Note: I signed up to receive Dover's catalog - another source for lots
of copyright free images.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department