Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Keeping Busy Painting

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 16:25:15 PDT

Retired or not, Art Teachers should keep busy painting or
creating somehow. I started another painting in Old Town
this morning. That means 4 paintings I need to finish
before I go to Taos in two weeks.

The painting I started in Old Town is shown in stages
of development on my website at:

The group of us painting in Old Town can be seen at:
We will paint at the Zoo next month.

We had fun, we had success and we will live longer,
happier lives because we are painting.

             Happy Painting, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons