[teacherartexchange] Keeping Busy Painting

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 16:25:15 PDT

Retired or not, Art Teachers should keep busy painting or
creating somehow. I started another painting in Old Town
this morning. That means 4 paintings I need to finish
before I go to Taos in two weeks.

The painting I started in Old Town is shown in stages
of development on my website at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/NewPaintings.4.05.html

The group of us painting in Old Town can be seen at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Oldtown/Paintout.html
We will paint at the Zoo next month.

We had fun, we had success and we will live longer,
happier lives because we are painting.

             Happy Painting, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque