[teacherartexchange] Even More Artist Books

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 07:17:36 PDT

Go to http://www.moellerart.com/

Click on "Enter Site", which will enable a Flash
popup. Click on "Exhibitions" and look at Hubertus
Gojowczyk's artist's books. The first one is a little
unsettling and weird, but an interesting example all
the same...

--- Christine Besack <mrsbeeswax@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
> It is just amazing how in sync this group is at
> times !!!
> I have tons of donated fabric that I want to start
> using at the start of
> next year. (only 8.5 student days left for this
> year).
> Ellen's fabric portraits are gorgeous. Right up the
> alley that I was
> thinking !!!!
> Great work Ellen, thanks for your continual sharing.
>
> I have not done much fiber with my students, just
> weaving but next year look
> out !!!
> In my brain now are big fabric fish. I do big paper
> fish at the end of 3rd
> grade, but am disappointed with quality of the paper
> that we have been
> getting. So fabric might be the solution.
> Molas !!!!! (had a great workshop at NAEA Boston
> this year, inspirational)
> Fabric strip weaving, or peg loom knitting. I bought
> a 48 inch peg loom this
> spring that is calling my name !
>
> My students are bugging me to start a Summer Art
> camp (for next year).they
> get soooooo bored in the Summer months.
> So this Summer I will be researching grant money for
> just that task !
> Thanks for all of the sharing, this group is truly
> my lifeline when I get
> down about changes at school ! Feeling a bit like
>
> Hugs and thanks for inspiring , and reenergizing me
> !!!!!!
> Christine Besack :)
>

> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne