Re:[teacherartexchange] Source for Digital Images - Why?

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 18:33:49 PDT

I hate to say this too publicly, but I recently observed a computer graphics class at a high school where Google was blocked - the students showed me how to go to a European Google - which the school district did not know well enough to block - it is amazing what we can learn from our students!

Leah