[teacherartexchange] Artwork by Caryn King - Share YOUR art sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 17:33:37 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Some of you have amazing art of your own on web sites.....
Let us know about it. I would like to add links to my Art Teacher web pages.

Here is the web site of Caryn King:
http://www.carynking.com/

Caryn is just wrapping up two showings of her work - details on her site.

I "met" Caryn with this Altered Book Tip In Swaps I am organizing.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/