[teacherartexchange] Bunki Kramer still get not get our posts

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 15:31:21 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Explanation for Bunki's "test"... Bunki can not RECEIVE our posts and
she is having the tech people at her school try to find out what the
problem is.... Getty folks have even been helping. I just thought I
would explain to all why Bunki has not replied to you when you all
welcomed her, etc.

Bunki's tech people will probably be making more "test" messages so
just ignore those as well. There is a problem with their email
filtering program.

My apologies to anyone who thought my post about "test" messages was
directed to any particular person...as it was not. If anyone feels it
was, I would be happy to "talk" to you off line.

Bunki can not do a reply to one of our messages as she is not receiving them.

For all who miss Bunki.... I will give you some "Toodles"

Toodles,

Judy Decker