Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Linda Fields Quote - PLUS Painters Key Newsletter (value to educators)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 14:25:52 PDT

Greetings ArtsEducators,

Roberta Dunkle was right.... She knew I had not taken time to really
look at Robert Genn's recent Newsletter. Roberta sent me the link so I
would take a second look.

Glad I did! I found this quote by Linda Fields on the page:

"Self esteem comes from being faced with a challenge, whatever it
might be, and meeting it." ~ Linda Fields

Read Make It Great:

I find the feedback interesting, too.

These letters from Robert Genn are very inspirational....and well
worth your time.

Go to this link to subscribe - they are free!

Thanks Roberta - I enjoyed the read.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources