[teacherartexchange] Altered Book Fans CHECK OUT THESE IMAGES

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 11:13:52 PDT

Greetings Altered Book Fans,

These images will wow you... at least they "wowed" me. I am getting
lots of ideas.... Ideas are free for the picking.

These images are from a recent Round Robin that Ingrid Dijkers participated in.
http://ingriddijkers.com/galleryaltbookspage2.html
Check the other galleries too. I "met" Ingrid on the Altered Book list
serve (the one with 8000 + members).

Now for my Ramble (this is for MY BOOK - just ignore it).

A Day in the Life of Judy Decker.

Rush Hour Traffic in LIMA OHIO! Can you believe it?
Today it took me over an hour just get to the grocery store to get our
feast food for Memorial Day. Vicki does not want to be alone that day,
so we are having her over for Lobster Tails and Rib Eyes Steaks. Mark
will cook the steaks -I'll broil the lobster tails.

Traffic was a bumper to bumper headed down Cable and out Elida Road as
we went on our Quest for the perfect steaks and lobster. Could have
been slowed by the accident we saw along the way... Could have been
all the seniors out driving around... Don't know the reason - but that
is the most traffic I have seen since last minute Christmas shopping
days. Of course, we did happen to pick the lunch hour as out time to
shop -- that could be it too. Everyone eating out for luch on this
absolutely beautiful sunny day! All is Good.

Just ignore these posts.... I started "My Book" a long time ago. I am
just starting to work in it for real this summer. This entry will go
in "my biography" section - or my all about Lima section... not
sure... but it will be there. I will only post "My Book" once a day so
as not to bog down the lists.... so deal with it (smile). I want the
email dates and times entered on the page.

My book will have all sorts of emails I have sent - printed out and
Tipped Into my altered book. I don't imagine my book will ever be
finished... It is one I can add to every year... and I am always
"meeting" new people that interest me. My Book is a Chapter Book....
Tomorrow Chapter will be about "All the Fish is the Sea" (My List
serve "ponds"). I will ask for replies OFF list. The only hard copy
there will ever be of MY BOOK will be mine....never published so have
no fear (only digital copy will be kept on my machine).

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department