[teacherartexchange] USA African Business Summit

---------

From: SIZANA (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 08:32:53 PDT

Hi Everyone

For those of you in the Baltimore region....
The USA Africa Business Summit is taking place in Baltimore from 21 - 24
June at the Waterfront Marriott. A number of artisan groups have been
invited to come and set up shop at this event and is open to the public.
It could be a very good place to come and see contemporary African arts
and crafts.

Also, I would love to meet those of you that can make it.

Regards

Tracey Collier in Durban, South Africa
www.sizanacraft.co.za