RE: [teacherartexchange] AP placements

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 08:18:37 PDT

I'm not sure about AP Art History because we don't offer that course;
but the AP Studio students have all had to take the beginning classes in
college. My feeling is that completing an AP portfolio is still a
valuable experience for these students. I tell them at the beginning
that completing a portfolio, having their work critiqued by strangers,
and working within a time limit are all well worth the effort and will
only improve the quality of the college coursework.

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School

2929 W. Waikiki Road

Spokane, WA 99208