Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] nbpts support

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 06:48:13 PDT

Thanks for the many responses to my request for National boards support. I plan to contact several of you personally/off list. Thanks again. And to those of you teaching on a traditional schedule (as opposed to my year-round schedule), have a great summer- I'll think about you while I trudge along to school on these hot and humid summer mornings in NC. ; )

Do You Yahoo!?