RE: [teacherartexchange] AP placements

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 04:53:31 PDT

Hi Jude,

I am not sure that this applies, but both my kids (just graduated
seniors, twins) discovered that some schools will start the students at
their tested AP level but nevertheless require the full number of
credits from their school to graduate. For example, my son has been
placed in level 2 Spanish, but he will still have to complete the same
total required number of courses as someone who is just starting out in
Spanish. Both my kids were disappointed at first, but are ok with it
now.

Jan