Re: [teacherartexchange] National Board Certified Teacher Advice

---------

From: Kathy Hughes (kchughes55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 11:55:36 PDT

To those interested in NB,

Yes, Wizzlewolf is no longer putting National Board links onto her site. She was ready to move on to other things and stepped down from managing the Yahoo email list for National Board art candidates. The email group is still up and running and proved to be the most helpful thing for me when I went through the process last year. I certified in November in Early Adolecence/Young Adulthood Art and would be glad to answer any questions that you may have. I would strongly suggest joining the yahoo group that pertains to the certification area you are interested in. I actually joined both since the certificates are very similar.

Hope this helps,
Kathy Hughes
http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=EAYA+art&submit=Search

Judy Decker <judy.decker@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings Jayna and all,

Sadly, the best advice is no longer online. I just went to Sheree
Rensel's site and she has re-done it.... She no longer has all of NBC
links and help listed.
(Old timers on Getty will remember "Wizzlewolf" - Sheree)

Try a Google Search:

National Board Certified Teacher advice TeacherArtExchange

http://www.google.com/search?q=National+Board+Certified+Teacher+advice+TeacherArtExchange&hl=en&lr=&filter=0

Be sure to click to get more hits....

OR

National Board Certification advice TeacherArtExchange

I think the reason folks haven't replied is that many of the National
Board Teachers haven't signed back on yet... I know one member is
retiring right now and is just swamped with her plans.

Hope this gives you some place to start. I used to have recent members
listed on Art News but just updated that removing some old news.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/