Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Former ArtsEdNet Member needs our help (reply OFF LIST)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 10:44:37 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

I was "talking" to a former Getty list member who has been going
through a difficult time. Right now her husband is headed for another
tour of duty, this time to Iraq.

All who are willing to do one small thing for her, please email me OFF LIST
(judy.decker at or use my address on IAD.

This will not take much of your time (maybe one minute or two?). I am
reluctant to post more to the list right now.

Thanks in advance for all who can help,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources