Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] National Board Certified Teacher Advice

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 10:13:39 PDT

Greetings Jayna and all,

Sadly, the best advice is no longer online. I just went to Sheree
Rensel's site and she has re-done it.... She no longer has all of NBC
links and help listed.
(Old timers on Getty will remember "Wizzlewolf" - Sheree)

Try a Google Search:

National Board Certified Teacher advice TeacherArtExchange

Be sure to click to get more hits....

National Board Certification advice TeacherArtExchange

I think the reason folks haven't replied is that many of the National
Board Teachers haven't signed back on yet... I know one member is
retiring right now and is just swamped with her plans.

Hope this gives you some place to start. I used to have recent members
listed on Art News but just updated that removing some old news.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to