[teacherartexchange] advice?

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 09:26:52 PDT

Hey everyone- I'm going to rewrite my question since no one has responded yet. It was about National Boards and any advice you all might have. I haven't participated in about a year and a half on the list, but I'm recognizing several names of folks that I've communicated with directly and I'm glad I've decided to rejoin. Glad to be back and I'm looking forward to sharing good stuff.

Jayna Huffines