Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations , reflexion, suggestion.

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 06:54:36 PDT

Welcome Back Oscar!

Getty ArtsEdNet members will remember Oscar, artist from Brazil.
I am thrilled to see some of the international members get back on.
You will enjoy Oscars' artwork:

Oscar - please share artists sites you come across from Brazil and
other parts of South America. Two years ago, many list members were
interested in artists from South America, but I ran out of steam
surfing - and never did "get around to it".

I do have Universe-in-Universe linked on my America's Diversity page.

Tell us what artists/art we should be looking at from Brazil.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to