Re:[teacherartexchange] Congratulations , reflexion, suggestion.

---------

From: Oscar Araripe (oa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 06:39:39 PDT

Congratulations Kathy Douglas, for all I know about you, congratulatios Judy Decker, for your today so interesting pauta, and congratulations for me, that coming back to the Forum.
IŽd like to say that my impression was not so good, looking to me to much " handed mind", or same thing like.No passion, only found in our teaching work and in the Judy passion to organize all this work, so brilhantly.
To reflexion, I suggest a heart corner on the list. An option to discover others things, more emotional, artistic.
Thank you all for my admission.
Oscar Araripe
www.oscarararipe.com.br