[teacherartexchange] Rome in October 2005

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 06:15:20 PDT

If you would like to experience Rome for a gorgeous week this coming
October, you are invited to join my small group of 10. We have room for
a couple more adults. Or, if you have ever wondered what student trips
are really like, I would invite you join me for this short 7-day visit.
I have led these several times before and think this may give you the
confidence to lead a group yourself. Off-season rates, fewer crowds,
more Italian, tons of art. Email me off list for more info.
Beth