Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Welcome Christa - "Using Getty List 101" (or Read Posting Guidelines)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 05:11:13 PDT

Greetings Christa,

I am not sure which email address to use for you.

Getty wants this list to be more professional than in the past - and
wants us to keep personal notes off the list. They want mail to be of
use to everyone.
Here is the link to posting guidelines:

If you are not receiving the posts.... make sure you have the right
boxes checked - edit your settings to receive your own posts so you
know you got through:

Here is the send address to add to your address book:

It is their hope that these "test" messages will end and our posts be
of more substance. Please do not take this as criticism for your
"test" message. I am sincerely glad you got back on the list. Glad my
advice worked for you.

You will be pleased that I have cut down on the number of posts I make
to the list (smile). I am working hard "behind the scene" to make the
list more manageable for everyone.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources