Re: [teacherartexchange] Source for Digital Images - Why?

---------

From: Jenny Watlington (pritchard1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 12:41:20 PDT

Google image search is blocked on my computer at school. I use it at home and download the images to disk then into a powerpoint once I get back to school. Sometimes I can get a specific image if I type in google's regular search engine something like "mona lisa photo" or "public sculpture pictures"

 mamma looks like it works well. I will keep my fingers crossed it works at my school. thanks for mentioning that.

Peter