Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Source for Digital Images - Why?

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 12:00:19 PDT

ugh! google and yahoo image have been blocked by our county office since you can access "dirty" pictures. i miss google image sooooo much! i would love to find a good alternative. so far i rely on corbis and mamma image search. i am going to protest and try to get some form of google image reinstated for next year, but until then, or if that doesn't work, i appreciate hearing about others. anyone else have a problem with google being blocked?
wendy free

Jenny Watlington <> wrote:
This may be a silly question, but why would anyone use another web based source than Google's images. looking up hokusai in the NY Library provides a handful of black and whites, or has nothing on frank Stella, google lists 1800+.
To unsubscribe go to
Yahoo! Mail