[teacherartexchange] Bunki Kramer is BACK! Welcome

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 12:00:13 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

Bunki Kramer got off the list a while back and for some reason her
server would not let her back on...WELL.... Here she is!

Everyone missed Bunki... and her famous "Toodles" signature.

New Members.... Check out Bunki Kramer's Los Cerros Middle School web
site. Amazing student work:

Bunki - are there any updates we might have missed? I have been trying
to check in from time to time to browse for anything new.

Good to see you back with us.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department