Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Printing Press

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 07:49:08 PDT

Hello ~
The honors teacher asked me if the printing press could be used for pressing handmade paper. I said I was worried about the water involved (she wanted to use it to squeeze out the water instead of a screen). Anyone know about this? Or, for that matter, is there anything unusual that anyone does with their printing press? Thanks.
~ Kathleen

Do You Yahoo!?