Re: [teacherartexchange] To Mrs .Walkup

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 20:22:45 PDT

Sorry, Angela, but it wasn't me.

Nancy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Angela Smith
  To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
  Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:32 PM
  Subject: [teacherartexchange] To Mrs .Walkup

  Mrs. Walkup,
   Hello, just joined this group and ran across your name.

  By chance, did you attend MICA or do any workshops there? I went to MICA (Maryland Insititute College of Art) and received my MAT in 1997. I've been teaching for eight years near Charlotte NC. Just thought I'd drop a note to you to see if you're the same person I remember hearing about from MICA.
  Take Care,
  Angela Smith