[teacherartexchange] France 2006

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 16:29:58 PDT

This is an inquiry to determine this group's interest in travel to France
for the summer of 2006.

Would you have an interest in traveling in mid-June 2006 to Paris, Avignon,
and the French Riviera for a 10-day trip? The trip is scheduled to include
air (your choice of US gateway), ground transfers in France, hotels (all
rooms with private baths), breakfast each day, three dinners, TGV (fast
train) pass from Paris to Avignon, private motor coach from Avignon to Nice,
some guided tours, and a few other perks.

Cost is predicted to be about $2700 including taxes and airport fees. If you
have traveled on selected tours with Nancy and me, you will automatically
have a discount of $50 to $175. When we start taking reservations (probably
the end of August or early September), a deposit of $300 will need to be
made. The balance of the trip is invoiced about 70 days prior to travel
(usually about mid March).

In the past these trips have drawn art teachers and their spouses and
friends so that we have a like-minded group. Our European trips have taken
us to Venice, Florence, Rome, London, and Paris. You are free to do as much
or as little with the group as you wish. There will be optional events and
excursions offered in each city or you are free to roam on your own.

If you have questions or would like to place your name on the list to be
notified when we start taking reservations, please email me off list. A
formal announcement of the trip will be made after all details are sewn up.

From a terribly hot Sedona,
Pam

=============================
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm

For art teaching resources and professional development
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com