Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] SchoolArts Magazine

From: Angela Smith (angelart13_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 15:58:27 PDT

Mrs. Walkup,
 Hello again! Just reading this and now know you must know Dr. Renee Sandal.
So in connection to my MICA question you must be the same person I
remember:) Congratulations on becoming editor of this wonderful magazine!
Glad to find this site to share and learn new helpful tips and secrets.

Best wishes!
Angela Smith