[teacherartexchange] To Mrs .Walkup

---------

From: Angela Smith (angelart13_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 15:32:26 PDT

Mrs. Walkup,
 Hello, just joined this group and ran across your name.

By chance, did you attend MICA or do any workshops there? I went to MICA (Maryland Insititute College of Art) and received my MAT in 1997. I've been teaching for eight years near Charlotte NC. Just thought I'd drop a note to you to see if you're the same person I remember hearing about from MICA.
Take Care,
Angela Smith