[teacherartexchange] Printmaking Resource - Spencer Museum of Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 13:52:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

David Gran has this resource listed on his Blog Spot.
Spencer Musuem of Art Print Room:
http://www.ku.edu/~sma/prints.html

You will find glossary.... images maps (great close-ups of
details)....prints in collection....American Prints (family
farm)...and more. Those of you who teach printmaking will find it to
be a valuable resource.

I could not find copyright statement on the site - my guess is that
you can show images as long as you show their copyright, credit, date
etc. Exercise "Fair Use" in using images with students.

I will be adding a link to the Printmaking links page on Incredible
Art Resources.

Here is David's blog spot:
http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

Regards,