[teacherartexchange] Still Life Ideas for drawing

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 11:46:43 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Laurie Poole just sent me this list of great ideas:

Still life ideas

1. Childhood objects brought from home (trolls, stuffed animals, toy
trucks & tracters)

2. Inside your bag (handbag, make-up bag,gym bag or bookbag) draw the
contents with or without the bag

3. Costume jewlery

4. Chinese take-out box, chop sticks and fortune cookies

5. Open supply cabinet (endless possibilities)

6. Sun glasses

7. Key ring with lots of keys

8. Identity (One personal item of clothing that represents YOU)

9. Tooth brush and toothpaste

10. Beach stuff (buckets, spades, colorful pastic junk)

11. Musical instruments (guitar, sax, etc)

Laurie Poole

I have another list of AP ideas that I will add to Ken Schwab's lesson
page... I'm waiting for permission to use from AP members.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department