Re: [teacherartexchange] drawing ideas and plaster sculpture

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 08:24:27 PDT

Terry,
        To contain the mess with plaster carving, stop by your
local grocery to pick up soda pop boxes. The short flat boxes
under 24 can cases. Use them like trays to contain the sculpture,
tools and the mess for each student. Duct tape the corners and
cover the opening in the bottom. Love those 7th and 8th graders.
I taught middle school for 27 years.
                                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque