[teacherartexchange] Are your students interested in Comic Art? - lots of links

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 05:53:34 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Sean Grisby is a fan of comic and fantasy art. Now he is posting LOTS
of links to Net Gold list for Comic Art. If this topic interests you,
check out his picks on Net Gold List site:
Enter comic art in posts search and you should go right to his posts.

I am not checking the links myself as this is not a topic that
interests me right now.
If you visit one (or more) of his picks and like what you see, drop
Sean a thank you - and post the site(s) to this list.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department