Re: [teacherartexchange] yearbook alternatives

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 18:30:42 PDT

Maggie,
        I too taught in a poor area where less than half of
the students got yearbooks. I remember supplying paper for
their handmade autograph books. The administration got very
upset when the students began signing T-shirts. These kids
loved the school and wanted some memories to take with them.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net