RE: [teacherartexchange] Plaster Sculputre - - Wet or dry

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 17:26:40 PDT

Carolyn, I have my students pour the mixed plaster into small lunch room
milk cartons and then tear that off and carve. I have the students store
them everyday in a baggie, so they don't dry all the way out. Yes, it
does cause rusty tools if they don't dry them, but the students cut
themselves less this way and find it easier to carve.
Renee
Middle School Art Instructor
Mitchell, SD
http://rb043.k12.sd.us <http://rb043.k12.sd.us/>