Re: [teacherartexchange] GREAT SITE - Altered Books Tips - ATCs - Craft How to's More!

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 16:46:20 PDT

On a similar note, this site from the smithsonian has
some great examples of "science art books":

http://www.sil.si.edu/Exhibitions/Science-and-the-Artists-Book/contents.htm

--- Judy Decker <judy.decker@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings Art Educators,
>
> Here is a site I thought you would be interested in
> - LOTS of free
> tips for crafts people and teachers:
> http://www.lisavollrath.com/articles/
>
> Lisa Vollrath:
> http://www.lisavollrath.com/
>
> I like her shrine art..... lots of stuff to LOOK at.
>
> If you want images to show students, email Lisa for
> permission.
>
> I'll be adding a link to her site on Arts and Crafts
> page.... as well
> as Altered Books lesson.
>
> Judy Decker
>
> --
> Incredible Art Department
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
> Incredible Art Resources

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne