[teacherartexchange] GREAT SITE - Altered Books Tips - ATCs - Craft How to's More!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 16:31:31 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a site I thought you would be interested in - LOTS of free
tips for crafts people and teachers:
http://www.lisavollrath.com/articles/

Lisa Vollrath:
http://www.lisavollrath.com/

I like her shrine art..... lots of stuff to LOOK at.
If you want images to show students, email Lisa for permission.

I'll be adding a link to her site on Arts and Crafts page.... as well
as Altered Books lesson.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department