RE:[teacherartexchange] clay glue

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 08:22:42 PDT

Where do you purchase E6000?

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
509.466.1636
judi.morgan@sgs.org

-----Original Message-----
From: lindwood@webtv.net [mailto:lindwood@webtv.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:47 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 21, 2005

E6000 is the best glue for clay. IT is flexible, not brittle and holds
beautifully. I just use a little piece of tape to hold temporarily til
it sets or dry it in a box with sand balancing the mend vertically til
it sets.

Linda

Visit our Lower and Middle School Art Gallery Sites:
www.sjs.org
Click on Arts, Lower School or Middle School, Gallery