[teacherartexchange] Welcome back, Reatha!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 21:40:43 PDT

It's so good to see you back on the list, Reatha. Many of you will
remember her from some years ago. She was a great part of the listserv,
with good advice and a sly sense of humor. We discovered we'd attended
the same university and had the same ceramics professor. Remember our
discussion about buying canvas remnants at the mill?

Maggie