Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Welcome back, Reatha!

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 21:40:43 PDT

It's so good to see you back on the list, Reatha. Many of you will
remember her from some years ago. She was a great part of the listserv,
with good advice and a sly sense of humor. We discovered we'd attended
the same university and had the same ceramics professor. Remember our
discussion about buying canvas remnants at the mill?

To unsubscribe go to