Re: [teacherartexchange] looking for student evaluation questions for public school/high school

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 15:18:48 PDT

Lia,
I agree with Michael on including comments on the favorite
project. But knowing that they may not remember some, I
suggest you provide a list of assignments and have them
rank them. This gives them a review and starts the mind
remembering. Then have them respond in detail on a
favorite. Keep it short and word the questions so as
to require thought rather than yes or no answers.
                Good Luck, Woody

Lia wrote:

>> I have a student teaching HS who wants to give out an
>> evaluation/survey of
>> how she is doing to her HS students. I know some teachers routinely
>> do this. Anyone have questions they might want to share that brought
>> meaninful results?

M. Austin replied:

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque