[teacherartexchange] For anyone "afraid" of Gmail - Judy D's alternate address

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 14:57:25 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

I looked at the link Michal posted about Gmail.

I only save valuable list posts there.... that are
also archived on the Getty site. I delete all personal
Gmail - you may mail to this address
jdecker4art@yahoo.com (also on IAD site)

I also have some lesson plans and images saved there
that folks have sent to me. So far, I am only using of
17 MB space.

I have no problem throwing My Yahoo address "out
there" one more time.... I already get dozens of
spam/virus emails a day on that. So far - in one month
time, I have only received 2 spam emails on Gmail
(both from another Gmail account).

If anyone who is not "afraid" and wants lots of
storage.... I still have over 30 invites left for
Gmail.

Those of you who want my personal Road Runner address
(which I answer first).... that I use for personal
mail... may also put that in your address books if you
choose.

jdecker7 at woh.rr.com

Right now - I get NO spam or virus emails on my Road
Runner account and hope to keep it that way (smile).

Thanks for the link Michal....
I highly recommend Mailwasher... for those of you
wanting to preview and filter your email.

Smile... I will "test" folks now to see if they are
afraid to respond to my gmail messages - before I give
my long replies to their questions.

Judy Decker
judy.decker at gmail.com