[teacherartexchange] SchoolArts Magazine

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 11:42:43 PDT

I am so glad to find this service reincarnated, being an original member of
ArtsEdNet. As many of you may know, I am now the editor of SchoolArts
Magazine. I want to extend an invitation to all of you to submit articles
for publication. They can be lesson ideas, opinion pieces, or just about any
subject of interest to art educators. Our audience is teachers of grades
K-12 and preservice teachers and students. If you do a search on "SchoolArts
Magazine Writer's Guideline," you'll find lots of tips. Most articles are
between 800 and 1000 words. You can also email me directly if you have
questions. We accept articles focused on any grade, but I have a particular
lack of material for early childhood.

Thanks,

Nancy