Re:[teacherartexchange] Baltimore info for Tracey

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 11:26:51 PDT

Hi Tracey,
    Welcome back! I do remember you and hope you have a great trip! RE
Baltimore: it is a very fun and beautiful city. Lots to do and see! The
Inner Harbor is a highlight to see. There is a huge aquarium, the Baltimore
Museum of Art, the Walters collection, the American Visionary Museum, the
Baltimore and Ohio (B&O train) museum, the home of American poet Edgar Allen
Poe, crab cakes--yummy edibles from Chesapeake Bay. So much more, it will
be hard to choose. The weather in June should be hot and humid. BWI, the
airport, is user friendly. Have fun!

                            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                            Art teacher, K-5, retired