[teacherartexchange] looking for student evaluation questions for public school/high school

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 10:42:36 PDT

Hello all! I know this came over our discussions at one time. I have
a student teaching HS who wants to give out an evaluation/survey of
how she is doing to her HS students. I know some teachers routinely
do this. Anyone have questions they might want to share that brought
meaninful results? Suggestions as to phrasing etc. would also be
welcome. Thanks! lia