Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] looking for student evaluation questions for public school/high school

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 10:42:36 PDT

Hello all! I know this came over our discussions at one time. I have
a student teaching HS who wants to give out an evaluation/survey of
how she is doing to her HS students. I know some teachers routinely
do this. Anyone have questions they might want to share that brought
meaninful results? Suggestions as to phrasing etc. would also be
welcome. Thanks! lia

To unsubscribe go to