[teacherartexchange] Great Site for Clay Animation - Clay Lesson Plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 09:41:09 PDT

Greetings Arts Educators,

Norma posted this site to ArtsEducators list:
Bix Pix - see Dinner Time (Leonardo is guest):
http://bixpix.com/what/dinnertime.htm
I can see a lesson plan developing around this short video.....

Also check the How we do it section....Kids will like this site.

Home page Bix Pix Entertainment, Inc.
http://bixpix.com/

Links will be added to the lesson plans and my Art -Technology Resources:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Clay-Connie.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/renee-animation.htm

I'll check with Ken Rohrer about adding it to the Jobs (Careers pages on IAD).

Norma - read through these plans for software suggestions.... I know a
way to do it with PowerPoint (set the slide transition seconds to 0 -
or minimal time between)and Digital camera if interested. I have a
sample PowerPoint animation by Jim McNeill (not clay animation - but
it could be done with clay).

Regards,

Judy Decker

--