Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Great Site for Clay Animation - Clay Lesson Plans

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 09:41:09 PDT

Greetings Arts Educators,

Norma posted this site to ArtsEducators list:
Bix Pix - see Dinner Time (Leonardo is guest):
I can see a lesson plan developing around this short video.....

Also check the How we do it section....Kids will like this site.

Home page Bix Pix Entertainment, Inc.

Links will be added to the lesson plans and my Art -Technology Resources:

I'll check with Ken Rohrer about adding it to the Jobs (Careers pages on IAD).

Norma - read through these plans for software suggestions.... I know a
way to do it with PowerPoint (set the slide transition seconds to 0 -
or minimal time between)and Digital camera if interested. I have a
sample PowerPoint animation by Jim McNeill (not clay animation - but
it could be done with clay).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources