[teacherartexchange] Note to Digest Users - PLUS use E6000 for fixing clay

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 09:19:54 PDT

Greetings Digest Users and ALL,

I want to remind you that MANY people reported before that they just
delete "replies to digest" unread. Of course, I read all of those to
be sure I don't miss a "gem" (like Kevan's). If you are replying to
the digest... simply open a new mail message to:
teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu (add address to your address
book).

Change the subject line to something that relates to your topic.

Like "Glue for broken ceramics"

Linda Woods sent in a reply suggesting E6000 glue for fixing ceramics
(same as GOOP) - thanks Linda. That is exactly what I said off list (I
had already sent too many posts that day). I already thanked Linda off
list for making that suggestion.

Hope this helps.... I could resubscribe "Joan Dark" for these Joan
d'Getty messages.... but too many know it would be me anyways
(chuckles).

I guess today is my day to be list "Nanny" - Ken Rohrer is "Nanny" on
Art Education list. Linda and Kevan keep on posting any way that works
for you ... I will keep making sure that your responses get read
(smile). All Getty posts are valuable to someone.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department