RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 21, 2005

---------

From: SIZANA (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 06:38:46 PDT

Hi Everyone

I have finally got my registration sorted out and am back in touch.

I will be in Baltimore in June. Is there anything there that is a must
see? We have been invited to the US Africa Business Summit to go and
sell some of the arts and crafts produced by the groups we work with.

Regards

Tracey in Durban, South Africa