RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 21, 2005

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 06:30:06 PDT

Good morning all,

I thought that the following information might be of interest to all of you.
Dr. Ohler is the author if "Art as the 4th 'R'", an article and a movement
that he had created a few years back which you can check out again on his
web site (listed below - www.jasonohler.com). I think that he would be an
interesting keynote speaker possibility (if he is available), for the 2006
AEM (Art Educator of MN) Fall Conference that will center around art and
technology at
Northwestern College.

Kevan